- Please describe document need for export !
- Packing list – the buyer must request or the seller may include a packing list with the merchandise.It’s important where difference types of merchandise subject to different rates of duty are shipped in one shipment.in the event that there is any shortage, damag or defects , the packing list is also important for making insurance claims.
- Proforma invoice – when the importer receives a shipment and no commercial invoice is available, it can prepare its own invoice, known as a pro forma invoice and submit it to custom for entry of the merchandhise,provided it supplies a bond for its production.
2. Please mention and describe tips to write a business contact !
- Write Clearly – dont use ambigious language in a contract. It can lead to misunderstanding
- Draft complete contract – create complete contract with complete terms, provisons and incomplete standard clause
- Look at sample contact and forms – It’s the best way begin drafting a contract by looking at several sample form which is similar to document that you want to create
- Make your contract look like standard form – It will help for both parties to have a standard structure of contracts. Even though both parties may revise the structure for their benefit.
- Be aware of legal requirements – Certain types of contract provisos may be questionable.You need to make sure the terms and conditions will not breach the law and regulations.
- It is unnecessary to write specific technical matters into – a contract, unless it is required, such as exhibits that must be attached to the contact
- Pay attentions to the standard clauses – make sure write all the necessary standard clauses for your benefit .
Published at :