Graduate CompetencyAt the end of the program, graduates will be able to :
- Apply mathematics, science and engineering to the Industrial Engineering domain.
- Collect, analyze and interpret the data used in designing and conducting experiments.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
- Identify, formulate, and solve problems through Industrial Engineering approaches.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of management practices.
- Interpret and analyze current global business conditions.
- Demonstrate and apply critical thinking in current business cases, plan research programs prior to problem solving in business practises.
- Model, map, analyze and design organization business process and to implement business process management.
- Develop, implement, and analyze organizational performance management system and to develop dashboard management.
Last updated :