Management Laboratory is the Management Department’s supporting unit which is its main function to support course learning process at Binus University. Management Laboratory’s programs provide learning for Management Department students including double degree programs. In Management Laboratory, students are asked to solve the case study problems using the tools and make a research based on theories of management that have been studied. During this process, students will be guided by some assistants who will help to demonstrate the use of tools and software to solve the case and apply the use of these tools in making the research for final project learning in Management Laboratory.
Vision and Mission
Be the training center that based on practicum in business management.
– Organizing teaching program and training based on practicum for increasing students’ competency in business management and computer skills.
– Become the central of teaching material development in management, business, entrepreneur, and marketing that match with researches in School of Business Management.
– Creating profesional service activities to industry and dedication to community.
– Help School of Business Management in their programs that related to Management Laboratory.
Management Laboratory also provides for consultations to all students from all Major Programs using the tools learned in Management Laboratory for the theses.
The consultations are provided through training for how to use the tools such as SPSS and QM for Windows to support their researches and theses.
Here is a list of subjects supported by the Management Laboratory :
|1. Economic Statistic|
|2. Quantitative Analysis in Business|
|3. Marketing Research|
|4. Quantitative Methods in Marketing|
Software used in Management Laboratory :
- SPSS (Statistical Product and Service Solution)
- QM for windows
Thank you and may you will always be filled happiness.
Acting Head of Management Laboratory
Last updated :